Supplies are being bulk ordered again this year. Supplies provided on Day 1 for students. Fee can be paid at the office or online starting early September.
- ECDP - $25
- K - $35
- Grade 1-6 - $65
Students need to provide their own book bag, lunch kit, water bottle and indoor shoes. Headphones are also needed for Kindergarten and Grades 1-6.
Dear Parents: After 2 years Westview hotlunches will be returning for May and June. Please see instructions below which also can be found on the hot lunch ordering site.
- Hot Lunch Orders will be ordered online at https://westview.hotlunches.net
- All orders must be made and paid for ONLINE. There are no exceptions.
- At this time; as our volunteers are stepping in and learning; we will be offering Pizza Hut on May 12, 19, 26, June 2, 9, and 16.
Please note that Hot Lunches are run by parent volunteers. If issues arise please contact Laura MacEachen, the Hot Lunch Coordinator on the Westview Parent Council, and not the school office. You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNING STUDENT? You will need to re-register your account. You can use the same email address, username and password as last term when you re-register. All information is removed for confidentiality at the end of every school year.
NEVER LOGGED IN BEFORE? Scroll down to see our "Instructions for Getting Started" below.
WHY DOES Hot lunch USE PAYPAL? We switched to this system due to overwhelming requests from parents for an online payment option and to cut down the need for volunteers. You may use an existing PayPal account, or use PayPal as a guest as a one-time transaction, pay by Visa, Mastercard, or Amex.
CHILD ABSENT? If your child is away, their food is not wasted. It is given to a family in need or you may pick it up at lunchtime to take home.
REFUNDS? No refunds will be given
VOLUNTEERS? This program cannot run without our amazing parent volunteers. If you have 30 mins to spare between 11:20am and 11:50am to help sort and deliver lunches to students we are always looking for your help! There will be someone there to train you and show you the ropes until you are comfortable! The option to volunteer is beneath each menu day you can choose as many days as you would like to help! In order to volunteer one must have a valid criminal check on file at the office. If you do not have one on file, please feel free to contact the office for the necessary paperwork. There is no cost for the criminal check when you are submitting on behalf of the school.
If you would like more information please feel free to email!
ANY QUESTIONS or Concerns: email: email@example.com
We hope you enjoy the convenience of our online ordering system.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GETTING STARTED:
- Register as a parent -
- Click on "Click Here to Register" and enter Access Code: WV2022
- After this first time you can log back in using whatever userID and password you choose.
- The email address you provide will be used to send you confirmation of your orders, and a reminder each Sunday of what you ordered for your child(ren) for the following week.
- Click on "Register Now" button at the bottom
- Enter all your children into the system
- Click on "Students" and follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends our school. Ensure you choose your child's class and teacher correctly as their meals will be delivered to the classroom.
- The system will automatically fill in their last name, but please edit this if their last name is not the same as your own.
- Place all your orders for each child
- Click on "Orders" and proceed to place orders for each of your children.
- When ordering lunches, select all the items you want to order and then scroll down to check out. You may also sign up to volunteer under each hot lunch day.
- After placing all your orders, choose "Pay Now With PayPal" or E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OTHER OPTIONS: If you are averse to paying online you may print the remittance form and pay by exact cash at the office. We do not accept cheques or credit cards as form of payment.
Thank you for Supporting Westview School Hot Lunch!