School Supplies 2022-2023

As we have done in previous years school supplies can be ordered directly through the school.  We will be bulk ordering supplies and once we reopen in August 2022 supply fees can be paid at the office or online.  If you have any questions please give us a call at 780-791-3121.

Get Involved!

Be a part of our Active Parent Group. Check out our Calendar, and News sections for upcoming meetings. Everyone is welcome, we love having parents as partners in learning here at Westview. We are all part of the Westview Family.

School Council

  • Chair: Christine Pond
  • Vice Chair: Shannon Schreyer
  • Secretary: Anna Gillespie
  • Members at Large (Directors): Mandy Skaronek &   Stephanie Ash

Westview School Parent Association (Fundraising society)

  • President: Katarina Semaneikova
  • Vice President: Carla Joseph
  • Treasurer: Stephanie Ash
  • Secretary: Anna  Gillespie
  • Hot Lunch Coordinator: Laura MacEachern
  • Casino Coordinator: Mandy Skaronek
  • Yearbook Coordinator: Mandy Skaronek
  • Events Coordinator: Amanda Chubbs
  • Fundraising Coordinator: Rhonda Breen