School Supply List 2016-2017
Your teachers at Westview School are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2016/2017 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
- We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list.
- This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them
- You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Place your order online in June and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
- Late orders will be accepted online until September 16, 2016 ($5 late fee will apply after the August long weekend).
- The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school in August before your child arrives, labeled with his/her name on the School Start Package.
If you have any questions, please contact School Start: